Impetus will, through your dedicated School Adviser, provide support before, during and after your inspection, as required. This includes:
- A pre-inspection visit / review if required
- Analysis of the school SEF
- Preparations with Subject Leaders, Governors
- Support during the inspection
- Meeting with members of the inspection team
- Planning for improvement after the inspection
OFSTED READINESS CHECK
Preparing your school for an Ofsted inspection, while keeping up-to-date with the latest requirements, can be challenging and demanding. The Impetus team of experienced Leadership and Management Advisers can provide a tailored ‘Ofsted Readiness Check’ which will enable you and your school to meet the challenges of an inspection before it happens.
Benefits to schools
- Understand Ofsted requirements in order to prioritise and focus on preparation
- Present a convincing and compelling evaluation of your school’s achievements and context
- Identify where systems, evidence and impact analysis need development and how to achieve this.
- Depending on your needs, we can include any of the following
- Evaluation of the SEF, IDSR, ASP and School Improvement Plan
- Observations of teaching and learning with senior leaders from your school
- Review of key documentation
- Analysis of in-school tracking data
- How to produce and write a good quality self-evaluation report
- Coaching for leaders at all levels including the governing body.
Cost: Tailored to the specific needs of each school:
- All preparations through close liaison with the school
- 2 current Ofsted trained Impetus Team Advisers for the identified review day in school
- A written Ofsted style report
- Forwarded resources to support the school forward.