Impetus will, through your dedicated School Adviser, provide support before, during and after your inspection, as required.
- A pre-inspection visit / Review if required
- Analysis of the school SEF
- Preparations with Subject Leaders, Governors
- Support during the inspection
- Meeting with members of the inspection team
- Planning for improvement after the inspection
Ofsted Readiness Check
Preparing you for that all important Ofsted inspection.
Preparing your school for an Ofsted inspection, while keeping up-to-date with the latest requirements, can be challenging and demanding. The Impetus team of experienced Leadership and Management Advisers can provide a tailored ‘Ofsted Readiness Check’ which will enable you and your school to meet the challenges of an inspection before it happens.
Benefits to schools
•Understand Ofsted requirements in order to prioritise and focus on preparation
•Present a convincing and compelling evaluation of your school’s achievements and context
•Identify where systems, evidence and impact analysis need development and how to achieve this.
•Depending on your needs, we can include any of the following:
•Evaluation of the SEF, RAISEonline and School Improvement Plan
•Observations of teaching and learning with senior leaders from your school
•Review of key documentation
•Analysis of in-school tracking data
•How to produce and write a good quality self-evaluation report
•Coaching for leaders at all levels including the governing body.
Cost: £2000 + VAT: This fee will include:
- All preparations through close liaison with the school
- 2 current Ofsted trained Impetus Team Advisers for the identified review day in school
- A written Ofsted style report
- Forwarded resources to support the school forward.