Several of the Impetus team are current headteachers of Church Schools (Church of England and Catholic school contexts), and several of the team are also Registered SIAMS Inspectors.
We therefore, as a team, have a detailed knowledge of Church School contexts and the Inspection Framework.
We help Church Schools:
• Complete School Self Evaluation documentation
• Support its leadership and management
• Review Religious Education and/or Collective Worship Policy
• Determine the Distinctive Christian Character of individual schools
• Review school’s mission statement
• Further develop Assessment Systems for Religious Education
• Support the further development of Governance
• Further develop approaches to Collective Worship, termly assembly themes and support
• Evolve a whole School Eucharist
• Evolve school settings into 'outstanding' church schools