Throughout the year we run courses for headteachers, subject leaders, classroom teachers and governors. New courses are added throughout the year as the need arises. If you would like to be notified when new training dates are released, or have suggestions for new training courses that we could provide, please email Lesley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently qualified teaching programme
Some Course feedback
"A very good community of people who have a very good knowledge of teaching."
- Laura Hetherington, Kelvedon Hatch Primary School
"Very informative sessions led by a range of people with specialist knowledge. Always kept in the loop via regular emails and resources were sent promptly"
- Natalie, St Peter's CE Primary
"Literacy and PE sessions were particularly useful - I like the practical teaching ideas"
- Karen Derby, St Peter's
"'Informative training sessions with interesting examples/experience. The literacy tutorial supported my guided reading lesson planning"
- Jayne Eyres-Scott, St Peter's
"'I really enjoyed hearing about what to expect from Ofsted and the assessment session."
- Kyesha Wharton-Adey, Hogarth Primary
"The course targeted areas that are key in the NQT year. The SEN sessions was good at reinforcing what we learnt on training"
- Jessica Patulla, Larchwood Primary School
"Lots of key information given and shared at every session… all NQTs should have the opportunity to complete this training with Impetus Education."
- Kimberley Fellowes, Hilltop Junior School
"I don't know how you did it but I knew you would! Governors are re-energised and empowered, and TAs are proactive and ready for the next steps. Many thanks indeed!"
- Paula Robinson, Icklesham Primary School
"A structured and well presented pathway for school improvement".
- Paul Hillson, Deputy Headteacher, Hilltop Junior School, Wickford, Essex
"Masses of practical ideas that can be implemented to have immediate impact".
- Melanie Durose, DHT South Green Juniors, Essex